Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Acid 2.0.17.3

lenalena New
edited May 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Acid

Comments

• lenalena New
    edited March 2011
    Could be viewed (for now) at [removed, doesn't exist anymore]
    account: demo, password: theme

Screenshot will be available once I can do it :), as for now I get this message ("You do not have permission to access the requested resource") when I try do it.
  • lenalena New
    edited May 2011
    Screen :
    Image hosted by uppix.net
  • Version 1.0a uploaded.

Simple update, added missing reset.css file.
  • Quite nice theme.
    My only comment is that the header has a default background of blue still, and then quickly gets covered up by the image. (test this by doing ctrl+f5) IMO remove the blue entirely by doing this small edit

open garden.css,
    remove the "background:#44C7F4;" attribute on #head
  • @Flam9 : Thank. :)
    But for now, I won't change the original file (in case the vanilla2 css change, as it's still beta software).
    When I change in by adding all the changes at the end (as advised in the theme quick start guide), it doesn't work properly in some browser (apparantly the blue doesn't shows up in IE or FF, but it is quickly seen with safari or chrome).

Which browser are you using?
  • Oh I hadn't read that quick start guide.
    I'm using Firefox 3.5 btw.
  • @Flam9: Now (v1.1), the blue background doesn't show up anymore. :)
  • That is nice theme, i will be starting to use this very soon.

Saran
    http://www.securenext.com
  • @securenext, thx!^^
  • v2.0.16 : Updated to work with vanilla 2.0.16.
  • lenalena New
    edited March 2011
    Updated to work with vanilla 2.0.17, and added theming for the dashboard.
  • v2.0.17.1(2011-03-16): fixed panel's dashboard.
  • really nice theme, i love it!

but there's a little problem that you'll see two homepage in one browser windows with a plugin called Van2Shout

http://vanillaforums.org/addon/van2shout-plugin

check it out.
  • really nice theme, i love it!

but there's a little problem that you'll see two homepage in one browser windows with a plugin called Van2Shout

http://vanillaforums.org/addon/van2shout-plugin

check it out.
    Thank you!

It's fixed. The new version is uploaded to work with van2shout-plugin. ^^
  • Our forum has been having problems with random bookmarked discussions. Anyone else? Not sure if it's the Acid theme we are using or if there is something I'm missing.

For new discussions on the forum...some seem to be bookmarked and others are not...before the reader has the opportunity to bookmark them. Does not correlate to favorites that I've checked for email notifications or any other thing that I can find.
  • v2.0.17.3: Some color modifications.
    Our forum has been having problems with random bookmarked discussions. Anyone else? Not sure if it's the Acid theme we are using or if there is something I'm missing.

For new discussions on the forum...some seem to be bookmarked and others are not...before the reader has the opportunity to bookmark them. Does not correlate to favorites that I've checked for email notifications or any other thing that I can find.
    I'm looking on it.