Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

When's the next Vanilla been released?

edited June 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
When will the next version of Vanilla be released because I can't wait until the current beta 2 comes out of testing?

Best Answers

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    We are releasing 2.0.18 beta 3 early next week.
  • TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    In Beta 3 we've been fixing bugs mostly, but also adding little features here and there (UI glitches, a few things for mobile).

We've focused on stability rather than features in the 2.0.18 release, so ideally there should be less bugs on release day.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

Answers

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    We are releasing 2.0.18 beta 3 early next week.
  • Can't wait! What will make it different to beta 2 and if I already have beta 2 installed, do I have to upgrade or can I keep it like that forever?
  • TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    In Beta 3 we've been fixing bugs mostly, but also adding little features here and there (UI glitches, a few things for mobile).

We've focused on stability rather than features in the 2.0.18 release, so ideally there should be less bugs on release day.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• thank you so much for using the beta testing process.
  • hyphyhyphy New
    edited June 2011
    thank you so much for using the beta testing process.
    +1! You guys rock.
  • Talking of +1 (which you guys deserve), why don't you add any share buttons to the website so people can like it on Facebook or tweet it?