Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Sign In button and Forgot Password link not working!

Two things,

On the Sign In screen, when I click on both the Forgot password link, and the Sign In button, nothing happens. It just sits there.

If I enter my log in details and click the Sign In button, even though nothing happens, if I refresh the page I will be logged in.

Any idea what is causing this? I just updated to 2.0.17.10 and I ran the database updater. I'm also using the embed vanilla plugin.

Thanks!

Comments

• I am having the exact same problem. It doesn't do anything when I try to log in or forgot password in the pop-up screen. It used to. I just installed Vanilla the same versions. Please help. I want to take the site live and I am stuck.

Thanks.
  • Another interesting twist to the log in poblem above. When I login input the information, the screen just sits there and there is not any movement on the screen anywhere. it looks dead. If I hit refresh the page, I am logged in! There is no notice that I am logged in. Go figure. Please help with a fix.
  • @mikestapinski
    Are you using the Minify plugin?
  • I was. I uninstalled it and now the problem seems to be fixed.
  • TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Minify = the devil

Something we need to look into though.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]