HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Looking for feedback on my new style called Clean Slate!

edited July 2011 in Feedback
I've been pondering what to do with a new style I have been working on. There are currently two options on what to do with the style. I am either going to release it free, on here. Or I am going to release it on themeforest, which wouldn't be free. I just don't see it going very far that way.

Anywho, I want everyone's feedback on the design. It's just about done, I just need to finish the Activity and the Converstation Area. Those are pretty quick to finish up, and it should be done later this week.

So I just wanted to know what everyone thought and if you had any suggestions or comments on the design! :) thanks everyone.

Comments

• TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    I love the dark buttons at the top, the drop shadow is killer and the color contrasts are good.

I'm not as much of a fan of the logo font / design, it evokes memories of MS WordArt from the early 2000s.

Overall it looks quite cool, nice work!

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• RajioRajio
    edited July 2011
    the border with the arrow at top is nice touch.

no search?

white text on yellow background has poor readability.
  • edited July 2011
    I'm going to change the logo and I am thinking about replacing the yellow in the design completely. The logo was actually just a quick place holder for the time being.

Thanks for your thoughts, they are much appreciated!

EDIT: I am going to add the search back, thanks for the reminder. I deleted it and I was going to find a place for it later but totally forgot that I deleted it!