Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Theme similar to the one here in Vanilla Forums?

edited July 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi All,

You see how the (Follows, Views, and Comments) fields are formatted in (http://vanillaforums.org/discussions)?

Is there a free theme that I can install on my forums to have the fields look similar?

Thanks.

Best Answer

• zodiacdmzodiacdm
    Answer ✓
    The theme that is used here for VF.org is available in the addons section, here.

I don't believe this is what you are looking for, though. The boxes that are shown next to each list item is part of the voting plugin.

There are two options to get these boxes without votes. One would be to use the voting plugin, and comment out the section that adds the vote up/down boxes to individual suggestions, another would be to create another plugin, using the voting plugin as a guide.

You could also add the code to your theme's hooks.php file, which is like a plugin for the theme.

Answers

• What is I want the formatting but not the voting feature?
  • zodiacdmzodiacdm
    Answer ✓
    The theme that is used here for VF.org is available in the addons section, here.

I don't believe this is what you are looking for, though. The boxes that are shown next to each list item is part of the voting plugin.

There are two options to get these boxes without votes. One would be to use the voting plugin, and comment out the section that adds the vote up/down boxes to individual suggestions, another would be to create another plugin, using the voting plugin as a guide.

You could also add the code to your theme's hooks.php file, which is like a plugin for the theme.