Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Make an embedded theme version

edited July 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Is there a way to modify this to make it suitable for use as an embedded theme?

What it needs is:

(1) put the vanilla menu on the right side instead of across the top
(2) remove everything from the BOTTOM of the menu up, so when it's embedded in a wordpress twenty ten theme there isn't a menu or picture below the wordpress menu
(3) remove the picture at the bottom
(4) remove the black line at the bottm
(5) make the theme "autowidth", so it expands or contracts to the size of the container/page it is embedded in in wordpress

This would be the perfect theme for embedding into wordpress twenty ten with those mods. Does anyone know how to do them? Or is it possible that the person that designed the theme could make a version like that (pretty please).

@digibomb

Best Answer

• digibombdigibomb New
    Answer ✓
    Hey @Lantern the initial idea behind this theme was to have a stand alone version to match wp2010. I have not had a chance to work on an embed version, there has been no real demand, you're the first to ask :)

I suggest you take a look at the embed friendly theme and modify it to look like wp2010. That would be the best solution.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Answers

• digibombdigibomb New
    Answer ✓
    Hey @Lantern the initial idea behind this theme was to have a stand alone version to match wp2010. I have not had a chance to work on an embed version, there has been no real demand, you're the first to ask :)

I suggest you take a look at the embed friendly theme and modify it to look like wp2010. That would be the best solution.

There was an error rendering this rich post.