Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Dutch Locale issues

renerene New
edited December 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Please post your comments here.

Comments

• Hi Rene,

This would be a better translation:

$Definition['By uploading a file you certify that you have the right to distribute this picture and that it does not violate the Terms of Service.'] = 'Door een bestand te uploaden verklaart jij dat jij het recht hebt om deze afbeelding te verspreiden en dat zij niet in strijd is met de Gebruiksvoorwaarden.';

$Definition['By uploading a file you certify that you have the right to distribute this picture and that it does not violate the Terms of Service.'] = 'Door een bestand te uploaden verklaar jij dat de rechten om deze afbeelding te verspreiden niet in strijd zijn met de Gebruiksvoorwaarden.';
  • renerene New
    edited January 2011
    Hi Sjoerd,

Thanks for the input. There is a difference between the two definitions. In your translation you suggest that the Terms of Service include the right to distribute the picture. Do you know this to be true?

I don't know where to find the Terms of Service, if they exist..

• Found them! And it seems the above is true. I changed it and will upload the new version. It has more minor changes.

Does anyone know the $Definition of the Terms Of Service?
  • Gebruiksvoorwaarden, is the Dutch word for Terms Of Service
  • renerene New
    edited January 2011
    Yeah.. I know :D

I mean the complete $Definition variable of the Terms Of Service text. So I can translate it and add it to the Locale.
  • edited August 2011
    I use the EMBED widget for WordPress. Do you have any idea how I can change the Sidebar Activity phrases like "joined", "wrote", etc.?

Or is that more a WP issue than a Vanilla?