Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Nearly finished Forum integration and customisation

422422 Developer MVP
edited October 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Thought I would share screen pics so far, just going to hack the registration and login to bridge to our own systems, still need a few tweaks.
Thought I would share this as there doesnt seem to be a area for saying thanks to Vanilla.

Hope this doesnt break any rules ( it isnt self promotion on the contrary, our site isnt even launched yet ) I am quite adept at css, so happy to share any css tips.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭
    Nice

• 422422 Developer MVP
    edited October 2011
    Thanks. ( oh and before I get hammered, the copyright link to Vanilla is at bottom of page ) but doesnt display in my low res image.

• sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭
    you should have just posted the link to forum :)

• 422422 Developer MVP
    edited October 2011
    True, but the site isnt open to the public. We have been in Beta with our clients for 6 weeks, and perhaps 4 more to go. I will delete images, and post img links instead
    Oops cannot edit.

Doesnt Vanilla have an area for Devs to share ideas, tips hacks and screenies ?

• @Todd I think @422 would like to be added to the dev role to contribute in the dev category.

• 422422 Developer MVP
    I would , I use to crete vb plugins and we run .....quite a successful web development business, and I have some free time.

But I am cack with php lol

• lucky it is not called 419 that would be unfortunate :P

grep is your friend.

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    @422, you've been added to the developer role.

That's a seriously great looking theme. It really feels good to see people doing amazing stuff like this with our software.
  • 422422 Developer MVP
    Hey thanks Todd and pmsl @x00 , looks even sweeter now. Will post screens of other pages too, and share our CSS later too.

Not sure what dev role is but sounds great. Thanks for the compliment, vanilla is a breath of fresh air and seriously easy to theme.

• UnderDogUnderDog MVP
    edited October 2011 Answer ✓
    Developer role gives you the opportunity to post in the Developers Category of the forum:
    http://vanillaforums.org/categories/developers and maybe some other stuff Todd can explain :-)