Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Solved] Voting addon not showing.

edited November 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi,

I just added Voting addon and activated it from my Admin page but when I go to my forum it does not show anywhere.

Any ideas?

Thank you.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• hyphyhyphy New
    Answer ✓
    That plugin is broken. If I remember seeing it correctly, the plugin's author said he will be coming up with a new release that fixes those bugs shortly. Stay tuned and check Vanilla's Community Forums frequently for updates!
  • Answer ✓
    Solved! I did not pay attention the image shared by Shafinn...

Answers

• Once you have clicked on plugins and have activated the voting plugin you must follow the steps in the image below:

http://i52.tinypic.com/2nw3h39.png

Hope that helps.
  • @Safinn I got it now. Thank you.

Also, do you know anything about About Me add on? I just added and enabled it. Everything comes up on the page but when I fill up personal details page and click Save it does not save it. Starts showing like it is saving it but then freezes or constantly showing "Saving".

Thank you.
  • hyphyhyphy New
    Answer ✓
    That plugin is broken. If I remember seeing it correctly, the plugin's author said he will be coming up with a new release that fixes those bugs shortly. Stay tuned and check Vanilla's Community Forums frequently for updates!
  • Thank you! I will keep an eye on it.
  • I have the same problem, after installing 1.0.4.1b. Nothing shows on screen, neither in Chrome nor IE nor FF. Any ideas?
  • Answer ✓
    Solved! I did not pay attention the image shared by Shafinn...