Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in ...../conf/config-defaults.php on line 16

edited March 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi, this is my site: http://patagonien.nu/

I am a totall beginner to databases, I have limited experience from similar things. (im running a self hosted wp blog)

What can be the problem?
I have Cpanel.

These are some spec.
Apache version 2.2.19
MySQL version 5.1.56-log
PHP version 5.3.6
PHP-info (below)
Perl version 5.8.8
Kernel version 2.6.18-238.9.1.el5
cPanel version 11.30.4.6

there is alot of info right here, i dont know how to read it, i will copy and past the first section.

PHP INFO:
PHP Version 5.3.6 h

Configure Command './configure' '--disable-fileinfo' '--disable-pdo' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-libxml' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-sockets' '--prefix=/usr' '--with-curl=/opt/curlssl/' '--with-gd' '--with-gettext' '--with-imap=/opt/php_with_imap_client/' '--with-imap-ssl=/usr' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-kerberos' '--with-libdir=lib64' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-openssl=/usr' '--with-openssl-dir=/usr' '--with-pcre-regex=/opt/pcre' '--with-pic' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr'

Thank alot!!!

Answers