Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Recurring pop-up 'You've asked questions...' - but all responses are accepted/rejected.

whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
edited December 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I get this for a question I asked here: http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/17780/solved-cant-edit-my-themes-default-master

The problem is that there aren't any responses I haven't accepted/rejected.

i think it is because someone made a comment which they subsequently deleted, before I accepted/rejected.

I can't delete the question myself, so could a kind admin/mod do so, or tell me another way I can get rid of this pop-up?

Thanks.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

This is a known issue where deleting a comment will not affect the answered status of a question.

Answers

• 422422 Developer MVP
    edited December 2011

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/17780/solved-cant-edit-my-themes-default-master

Could be this question triggering it, accept an Answer

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

Thanks for trying to help, but I don't think you read my question properly.

AfaIk I have accepted or rejected all the responses showing. Unless I'm missing something glaringly obvious, none of the responses have an accept/link left to click.

• 422422 Developer MVP

whu606 said:

Thanks for trying to help, but I don't think you read my question properly.

AfaIk I have accepted or rejected all the responses showing. Unless I'm missing something glaringly obvious, none of the responses have an accept/link left to click.

I will supply answer see if that trigers it

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Thanks for giving it a go.

I think the problem lies in the fact that a user commented, and then deleted their comment before I could accept/reject it.

I'll reject your answer for now, but I will post here if it does resolve the issue.

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

This is a known issue where deleting a comment will not affect the answered status of a question.

Thanks, Todd.

It would seem that 422's adding a reply I could accept has resolved the issue.

edited December 2011

And thanks, of course, to 422!