Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Images resized in posts

422422 Developer MVP
edited December 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Is there a fix for, reverting an expanded image back to minimised size

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Tagged:

Answers

• sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011

does it not go back when you click on it again?????? strange

• 422422 Developer MVP
    edited December 2011

no never has
    Not on any version we have. It just remains in expanded state. EVen on here

Will test again .. on our site

• Tried using http://vanillaforums.org/addon/609-image-resizer and disabling the built in vanilla image resizing?
    The plugin only resizes back and forth when you click the titlebar it adds to all images requiring resizing.

• 422422 Developer MVP

@sahotataran Nope just remains enlarged

• 422422 Developer MVP

Gillingham said:
    Tried using http://vanillaforums.org/addon/609-image-resizer and disabling the built in vanilla image resizing?
    The plugin only resizes back and forth when you click the titlebar it adds to all images requiring resizing.

I would rather not use a plugin, as this is for a theme we are creating. So really dont want to add different functionality. I would rather fix what we have. Thanks tho, @Gillingham

• 422422 Developer MVP

Hmm.. seems to be a bug.

Console:

Resource interpreted as Other but transferred with MIME type undefined. Resource interpreted as Other but transferred with MIME type undefined. 4event.layerX and event.layerY are broken and deprecated in WebKit. They will be removed from the engine in the near future.

• @422 : Did you end up fixing this? If so, can you share the solution? I want to implement the same too. Weird that it hasn't been fixed yet.