HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Solved] Problem after re-install of Vanilla

UnderDogUnderDog MVP
edited December 2011 in Feedback
This discussion was created from comments split from: [Vanilla Core 2.0.17.x] Error - 'CategoryModel' not found.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• This is the very first time i'm using vanilla forum.
    The first installation went fine, everything worked, and i was already making a couple of "guidelines" threads in the forum.

Then, i decided to add language support, and now i get the same error as everyone else...

Now, even if i delete EVERYTHING and re-upload from the extracted contents of "vanilla-core-2-0-18-1.zip" i still get this error.

Why it worked fine the first installation, but not all the "x" others, i have no idea...

I'm now searching for better alternatives for vanilla forum, send any suggestions to turbolego@gmail.com

• nevermind, i fixed it.

The solution: change this chunk of text:

<?php
    if (!defined('APPLICATION')) exit();
    /**

• Vanilla database structure
    • Called by VanillaHooks::Setup() to update database upon enabling app.
    • @package Vanilla
      */

To this:

<?php
    require_once('/customers/6/e/c/turbolego.com/httpd.www/finnvegg/applications/vanilla/models/class.categorymodel.php');
    if (!defined('APPLICATION')) exit();
    /**

• Vanilla database structure
    • Called by VanillaHooks::Setup() to update database upon enabling app.
    • @package Vanilla
      */

In /yourvanilladirectory/applications/vanilla/settings/structure.php

Works fine now: http://www.turbolego.com/finnvegg/

• The fact that it worked for Turbolego it doesn't mean anyone else should do the same.
    What Turbolego coded can not be recommended to anyone.

There was an error rendering this rich post.