HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Need developer, have money. Premium subscription plugin required for self-hosted install.

Hello,

I'm currently securing a new website project where my client requires a forum that users must pay to access. I really want to use Vanilla but need someone to create a custom plugin for this premium option. Here's how I see the plugin working but you may a better idea.

1. User signs up.
  2. User is in 'free membership' group. Free members are shown a notice that they have to click a PayPal link to upgrade to the 'paid membership' group.
  3. User completes PayPal transaction, which returns a variable to Vanilla, instantly and automatically upgrading their membership group.
  4. Membership is valid only for 6 months, after which time they revert to 'free membership' group and must complete the transaction again.

If you've got Vanilla and PayPal development experience I'd love to hear from you. Reply here, or email Rimfya at Rimfya dot com, or twitter @rimfya

Thanks!

Comments