Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Air - vanillaskins theme

422422 Developer MVP
edited December 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Giving you guys first chance to checkout Air

Complete ground build up design, tons of features. Register to test all features... Lots of work went into Air.

Should be on sale tomorrow, i hope you like it.

Ste

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Answers

• Very smart :) easy on the eyes as well. the way the images are handled is so much better!! cant wait for a release.

• jspautschjspautsch Themester ✭✭✭

You're a machine.

• TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    edited December 2011

Now that's a good looking theme. Nice work. After Neon, I almost lost faith, but this is awesome. Well done.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• earth, fire and water :D

grep is your friend.

• 422422 Developer MVP

Thanks guys, particularly happy with the ui. Few css glitches to fix, neon was a request.. Tbh i shouldnt touch stuff i personally dont like lol.. That being dark themes.

• hbfhbf wiki guy? MVP

im digging this theme... i may have to spring for this one.

• so i'm running the air theme and i really like it. i really like the way the images are handled when using the file upload plugin. but i was wondering if images that are linked to could be handled in the same way?

• 422422 Developer MVP

Images in threads gareth ?

• 422422 Developer MVP

Hmm , just thinking about this. Yes they should, will fiddle with code in morning and hopefully come up with a fix

• ah wicked thanks :) its just when people are writing huge progress threads they would rather link in images from places like photo bucket as the use the same images on other sites.

• 422422 Developer MVP

Hi Gareth I have looked but not sure on how to do it, as the hooks arent that easy to nail down.
    Our lightbox system, wraps the image in a a class ( in this instance called lightbox1. So to accomplish this on images added via button bar you would need to wrap the image with our code, and give the uploaded image a new class...

Like so:

< a class="lightbox1" title="Avatar" href="http://vanillaskins.com/air-forum/themes/air/design/images/gallery/avatar.jpg">
    < img class="thumbnail" width="125" height="125" style="margin-top: 0px; display: block; opacity: 0.195741;" src="http://vanillaskins.com/air-forum/themes/air/design/images/gallery/avatar-thumb.jpg" alt="Avatar">
    < /a>

Im just not 100% on how the images are embedded within a post. If someone knows, please let me know and I can supply custom fix.