Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Premium Vanilla Theme

sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Premium Vanilla Theme Charcha.
Check it out now

full cross browser with different screen resolution compatibility.

username : demo

pass : demo

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Tagged:

Comments

• Looks good, just the search bar and .DiscussionTabs look a bit out

• 422422 Developer MVP

Looks great taran , can only see a very very small amt of issues, but i am on ipad. So great work, looks great. Ste

Happy new year mate

• sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭

New years to you too steve :)

• hbfhbf wiki guy? MVP

taran, very nice looking theme.

One suggestion, i would recommend setting a min-width on the body field, as when you make the window too small the panel drops to the bottom of the page rather than getting a horizontal scroll bar.

Of course this may have been your intent, so you can disregard if you want the panel to move.

happy new year

edited January 2012

Thanks for the suggestion hbf.

I went through all probability as where to place sidebar - keep it in side for low resolution or to drop it at bottom. As a forum view from a cell phone or a low resolution device I think the main concentration of user is to go through discussions so rather than decreasing the width to conserve for both sidebar and content I dropped it to bottom so that as a main content the user can focus on the main discussions. And I would never want a horizontal scroll bar to scroll through the page. Idk if I am right thinking that.

happy new years buddy :)
    Thanks again :)

• hbfhbf wiki guy? MVP

sahotataran said:
    Thanks for the suggestion hbf.

I went through all probability as where to place sidebar - keep it in side for low resolution or to drop it at bottom. As a forum view from a cell phone or a low resolution device I think the main concentration of user is to go through discussions so rather than decreasing the width to conserve for both sidebar and content I dropped it to bottom so that as a main content the user can focus on the main discussions. And I would never want a horizontal scroll bar to scroll through the page. Idk if I am right thinking that.

happy new years buddy :)
    Thanks again :)

makes sense, keep up the good work.

Thanks again hbf :)

• 422422 Developer MVP

Spammer

• 422 said:
    Spammer

Nuked :-D