Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Solved] Tabbed Management

dodgeriddodgerid
edited January 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi, have searched but dont really know what im searching for.

My problem is this:

I have a plugin which needs more than one management page, now adding a string of entries to the addon panel is obviously not going to make me any friends so what im looking for really is a tabbing system to use in the management console to alter various options in a logical manner, is there a built in option for this or do I need to figure my own way to do it, maybe buttons and a controller ?

Any examples would really be helpful here as it's mashing my head up lol.

Tagged:

Answers

• Ok having thought about it after the kids went quiet, how do I use a custom controller ie, i have a controllers directory in my plugin in which i keep my own controllers but how do i call my own controller so to speak from the entry in the addon panel in the dashboard ?

• Ok ignore this, have researched a little more and I need to create this as an application which i will proceed with now.