HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Nothing to do with Vanilla ..

422422 Developer MVP
edited January 2012 in General Banter

Just after some feedback, on a about us page we are making. This combines css and images to work. Its meant to be very simple to understand. I really would like some feedback please. Whilst I am coding...

The image just shows the content panel nothing else. Cheers Ste

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Answers

• hbfhbf wiki guy? MVP

aside from the astetic of the apostrophes around classified advertising not pointing the right way on the first one it looks great and seems very clear to me.

i'm assuming you are looking for a very informal feel...

BTW - im assuming trickery pockery is equivalent to hocus pocus in my part of the globe.... that's a new one on me.

• 422422 Developer MVP

Thanks trickery pokery. Or jiggery pokery same thing lol

Doing two other versions...maybe three lol, thanks for feedback. Yeah i hate formality. Thats what wikis are for lol

• hbfhbf wiki guy? MVP

is this going to be a shop system based on vanilla? or something entirely different?

• 422422 Developer MVP

Nah nothing to do with vanilla. Just a in house project. We start php code n stuff later today, all front end stuff nearly done , all html css and javascript .. Nigh on sixty templates all up... Im knackered. Will post final image in few mins

• 422422 Developer MVP

Final version... I aint tweaking it no more lol