Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

its not display Thai front after i am changed words "Howdy, Stranger!

edited February 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

its not display Thai front after i am changed words "Howdy, Stranger!
its show be "��ʴդ���š˹�Ҵ�����͹�����������

��ҵ�ͧ���������ǹ˹�觢ͧ������ͧ���͡�Թ���
"? how to make its display correct front .?

Best Answer

• bh8vnbh8vn
    Answer ✓

What's thai font you are using? Try to edit the font in css which can show thai font.
    Sorry if it not help but i though it will.

Answers

• bh8vnbh8vn
    Answer ✓

What's thai font you are using? Try to edit the font in css which can show thai font.
    Sorry if it not help but i though it will.

• Thanks you let's me practices.

• Find the css class: BigButton or NewDiscussion in style.css or your custom style and change the font :)

• Lorem Ipsum คือ เนื้อหาจำลองแบบเรียบๆ ที่ใช้กันในธุรกิจงานพิมพ์หรืองานเรียงพิมพ์ มันได้กลายมาเป็นเนื้อหาจำลองมาตรฐานของธุรกิจดังกล่าวมาตั้งแต่ศตวรรษที่ 16 เมื่อเครื่องพิมพ์โนเนมเครื่องหนึ่งนำรางตัวพิมพ์มาสลับสับตำแหน่งตัวอักษร เพื่อทำหนังสือตัวอย่าง Lorem Ipsum อยู่ยงคงกระพันมาไม่ใช่แค่เพียงห้าศตวรรษ แต่อยู่มาจนถึงยุคที่พลิกโฉมเข้าสู่งานเรียงพิมพ์ด้วยวิธีทางอิเล็กทรอนิกส์ และยังคงสภาพเดิมไว้อย่างไม่มีการเปลี่ยนแปลง มันได้รับความนิยมมากขึ้นในยุค ค.ศ. 1960 เมื่อแผ่น Letraset วางจำหน่ายโดยมีข้อความบนนั้นเป็น Lorem Ipsum และล่าสุดกว่านั้น คือเมื่อซอฟท์แวร์การทำสื่อสิ่งพิมพ์ (Desktop Publishing) อย่าง Aldus PageMaker ได้รวมเอา Lorem Ipsum เวอร์ชั่นต่างๆ เข้าไว้ในซอฟท์แวร์ด้วย

grep is your friend.

• If you can display the above.

You need to make sure you are saving the definitions/locale file in utf-8 without BOM.

Comprende?

grep is your friend.

• hi x00 , I thinks you are right , How to do ?