Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

x00 is on Fire !!!!

422422 Developer MVP
edited March 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

All of these Plugins since February

Category Headings
Allows the setting of categories as headings, displaying the subcategories. You can lock these category heading, to prevent posting. Comes with view templates, you can move to your theme.
Vanilla 2 Type Plugin Version 0.1b Author x00 Downloads 1 Updated 7:33AM

Vanilla jsConnect Auto SignIn
Forces sign in with the first available provider
Vanilla 2 Type Plugin Version 0.1b Author x00 Downloads 28 Updated February 26

Premium Accounts
Allows users to upgrade their accounts, through PayPal payment. You must go to Setting to enter PayPal details before this will work
Vanilla 2 Type Plugin Version 0.7.3b Author x00 Downloads 118 Updated February 25

FlaggingNotify
This plugin creates annoying persistent notification of flagged posts, to ensure they are dealt with, and can be dismissed within the notification.
Vanilla 2 Type Plugin Version 0.2b Author x00 Downloads 24 Updated February 20

File Upload Detect
This plugin enables file uploads and attachments to discussions and comments. It will display the attachments with the relevant graphic based on file extension
Vanilla 2 Type Plugin Version 0.2b Author x00 Downloads 501 Updated February 18

Karma Bank
Using simple forum/plugin meta based rules such as comment count, users can earn karma, which is added to their balance, and can even be traded for goods and privileges. You must add a starting balance, and add at least 1 rule to activate.
Vanilla 2 Type Plugin Version 0.9.5.1b Author x00 Downloads 188 Updated February 16

Hidden User Post
Allows users to hide their presence when posting comments and discussions by checking a box
Vanilla 2 Type Plugin Version 0.9b Author x00 Downloads 56 Updated February 4

Well done mate sterling efforts !!!!!

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Tagged:

Answers

• x00x00 MVP
    edited March 2012

:blush: thank you very much 422. I have good motivation.

grep is your friend.

• 422422 Developer MVP

I know feedback on here is always somewhat dilluted by questions, rants whinges and problems.

So thought, we need to highlight your hard work, and let you know we appreciate it :)

• me throws more diesel on the fire !
    keep up the good work @x00

• I really appreciate it guys. Thanks to the sponsors as well...and my pet hamster binky...only joking I don't have any pets.

422 you are also a dab hand ant theme'ng.

grep is your friend.

• rprrpr
    edited March 2012

Keep up the excellent work x00. Nice idea 422 - a chance for us to show our appreciation of those who generously share their expertise. Let's have more of this?

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭

Respect for @x00