Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

unable to import from vbulletin to vanilla 2

edited March 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

hello,i'm following the http://vanillaforums.com/blog/help/importing-data/ to import my vbulletin to vanilla 2,i'm doing exactly what was written but when i'm clicking on import in admin panel and enter the right field (my older forum email and password) and clicking on start i'm getting this error:

Fatal Error in Gdn_Upload.SaveAs();
Failed to move uploaded file to target destination (C:\wamp\www/uploads/C:/wamp/www/uploads/import/1UHFC1ZPW6O5.gz).
The error occurred on or near: C:\wamp\www\library\core\class.upload.php

212: if (!file_exists(dirname($Target)))

213: mkdir(dirname($Target));

214:

215: if (!move_uploaded_file($Source, $Target))

216: throw new Exception(sprintf(T('Failed to move uploaded file to target destination (%s).'), $Target));

217: }

218: return $Parsed;

219: }

220:

Backtrace:

[C:\wamp\www\applications\dashboard\controllers\class.importcontroller.php:167] Gdn_Upload->SaveAs();

[C:\wamp\www\applications\dashboard\controllers\class.importcontroller.php:167] ImportController->Index();

[C:\wamp\www\library\core\class.dispatcher.php:322] PHP::call_user_func_array();

[C:\wamp\www\index.php:53] Gdn_Dispatcher->Dispatch();

Need Help?

If you are a user of this website, you can report this message to a website administrator.

If you are an administrator of this website, you can get help at the Vanilla Community Forums.
Additional information for support personnel:

Application: Vanilla
Application Version: 2.0.18.3
PHP Version: 5.3.8
Operating System: WINNT
Server Software: Apache/2.2.9 (Win32) PHP/5.3.8
Referer: http://localhost/index.php?p=/dashboard/import
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2
Request Uri: /index.php?p=/dashboard/import
Controller: Gdn_Upload
Method: SaveAs

i'm on localhosting to test it under wampserver.

thanks for your help and sorry for bad english it's not my first language.

Answers