HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

introducng the fastes themes for vanilla

edited February 2012 in General Banter

the basic theme seerees is aimd for speed. they are the fastest themes ever made.
they come in gray, blue, red, and green.

downlod them today!!! http://vanillaforums.org/profile/addons/36212/basically

Tagged:

Best Answers

• edited March 2012 Answer ✓

But all your themes are basically color variants of 'Embed-Friendly' theme.

• 422422 Developer MVP
    Answer ✓

Plus , thats a bold statement. Fastest themes ever made ... Have you got benchmark scores?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

thumbs down

• x00x00 MVP
    edited March 2012 Answer ✓

if you are a young/staring out well done for trying.

although performance is more complex than you think. For instance if you distribute you code through an cdn, then it could arrive faster, and be well cached. However speed of rendering can be highly specific to browser engine.

It is true that simple themes like this aren't going to produce a huge overhead. having said that simple style rules have been known to hang browsers. The worst offender for graphical errors, is not (surprisingly) IE but Opera, in my book. I seen some very weird stuff produced by Opera like stuff moving around blinking without any scripting/dynamic styling (mostly likely floating point errors), though not too much these days. IE on the other hand is just deliberately unhelpful.

grep is your friend.

• x00x00 MVP
    Answer ✓

k thx bye

grep is your friend.

• hbfhbf wiki guy? MVP
    Answer ✓

Hahahaha. This was a funny read.... sorry for the NVA post, but it seemed ok in context.

Answers

• who has downloded my themes an who likes them? :D

• edited March 2012 Answer ✓

But all your themes are basically color variants of 'Embed-Friendly' theme.

• 422422 Developer MVP
    Answer ✓

Plus , thats a bold statement. Fastest themes ever made ... Have you got benchmark scores?

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

thumbs down

• x00x00 MVP
    edited March 2012 Answer ✓

if you are a young/staring out well done for trying.

although performance is more complex than you think. For instance if you distribute you code through an cdn, then it could arrive faster, and be well cached. However speed of rendering can be highly specific to browser engine.

It is true that simple themes like this aren't going to produce a huge overhead. having said that simple style rules have been known to hang browsers. The worst offender for graphical errors, is not (surprisingly) IE but Opera, in my book. I seen some very weird stuff produced by Opera like stuff moving around blinking without any scripting/dynamic styling (mostly likely floating point errors), though not too much these days. IE on the other hand is just deliberately unhelpful.

grep is your friend.

• dud opoera is ossom...neevr had an issu wit it

an i testd these themes, they r faster than anything other in the mod place

• x00x00 MVP
    Answer ✓

k thx bye

grep is your friend.

• hbfhbf wiki guy? MVP
    Answer ✓

Hahahaha. This was a funny read.... sorry for the NVA post, but it seemed ok in context.

• how is this funy? im a desiner dont laf at me u dident laf at the oher desiners

• @basically : lol, we are only kidding. You are probably a budding designer. We hope to see better themes from you. :)