Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

can anyone suggest me a good theme*

2»

Answers

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    edited March 2012 Answer ✓

look at the documentation, learn css.

grep is your friend.

• Options

Sorry guys, but I don't get a nice feeling reading this post. Probably the original poster was a bit harsh in his comments, and he may have offended some people. But at a broader level, he's just expressing his opinion. If he says he didn't like any theme, that's his opinion.

From the reactions, it seems that people are simply not open to any kind of criticism here. Moderators and senior members are simply bullying the OP now (what's up with those tick marks - accepted answers - who's doing that?). Sorry but you are spoiling Vanilla's brand.

Hope @Todd takes note.

I'm new to this forum, and love Vanilla. I wish the best for the company and the entire community.

Thank you.

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    edited March 2012

we are also expressing our opinion.

the ticks are wwwwemixin accepting all the answer voluntarily, although he didn't consider them all satisfactory, again it heightens my suspicions that he not genuine. Some might think by doing that it would give a higher profile to this thread and therefore make his website more prominent (although erroneous).

he knows by making people reply will do that too.

It is not a single discussion it is a track record, from joining. It is a very simple strategy. Ask simple questions, or show some kind of misunderstanding. Include some reference to your site. Then act brash or less knowledgeable in order to keep the conversation going.

grep is your friend.

• Options
    brainolutionbrainolution ✭✭
    edited March 2012

@x00

I may be wrong in my interpretation. I don't mean to offend anyone.

If I were the moderator, I would simply close the thread before it got ugly, and would not personally get involved in such petty arguments.

Thank you.

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@brainolution

I see your concern, but if you reflect that almost every person on here is voluntarily giving their free time and expertise (from truly in-depth to 'I know a little bit about this') to help other users, it gets very frustrating if you think someone is abusing that.