Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Solved] Captcha not loading/refreshing

2»

Answers

• 422422 Developer MVP

Probably list vanilla version, and plugins you use so he can narrow the issue down.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Using: Anonymouse (latest version), DiscussionExcerpt2, Flagging, latest version of Vanilla

• Why did you deleted the original JQuery

[IMG]http://a.imageshack.us/img403/6169/bh8dotvnjquery.png[/IMG]

So nothing work at all.

The first time you send me a message, I test it and it work fine then it not
    refresh then it move to another page when captcha not refresh, a little bit confusing :P

And your anonymous.js don't look like me at all, it lack of:
    jQuery.noConflict();

• edited March 2012

I apologize, you must have been viewing my page while I was making attempts to fix it.

My anonymouse.js does include your jQuery.noConflict(); statement. Again, I'm not sure why or how, but for some reason now when you attempt to reply to a discussion it'll redirect you. If you try to reply to any discussion I'm sure you'll see what I mean.

Sorry for any confusion/difficulty I've caused you.

Edit: I don't know why I get those jQuery errors either...

• edited March 2012

Alright, I sorted out a lot of issues... I had somehow gotten rid of all the script calls... not sure how.
    This is the only error I'm getting now...

GET (some_site)/plugins/Anonymouse/captcha/imagettfbox.php?0.5908362807240337 404 (Not Found)
            f.extend.attrjquery.min.js:2
            e.extend.accessjquery.min.js:2
            f.fn.extend.attrjquery.min.js:2
            $.extend.registerPlugin.$.each.$.fn.(anonymous function)jquery.livequery.js:178
            $.extend.registerPlugin.$.each.$.fn.(anonymous function)jquery.livequery.js:178
            $.ready.$.livequery.senderanonymouse.js:15
            $.livequery.runjquery.livequery.js:126
            e.extend.eachjquery.min.js:2
            e.fn.e.eachjquery.min.js:2
            $.livequery.runjquery.livequery.js:125
           $.extend.checkQueuejquery.livequery.js:151

• Finally fixed it...

It was a combination of your fixes and me fixing my stupidity which finally got it working. Your anonymouse.js file was correct, but when I copied it over I stupidly forgot to change my path (I have vanilla installed in a folder named main), so it wasn't locating the captcha image.

Thanks @bh8vn, and thanks for putting up with all my questions!

• You're welcome, have fun with your work ;)