Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[FREE] My theme I just styled, released to you guy's

edited March 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hey guys,

I'm going to release this free, I've had a few inbox's asking for it. As a lot of you have helped me with a few issues. I feel in the mood to let anyone use this. I was going to sell it but I doubt anyone would buy it.

Live Preview: http://www.amphicraft.com

For now, it's free. As long as I get credit for it.

Version 1 - With The Slider:
Amphicraft Theme

Version 2 - Without The Slider:
Amphicraft Theme

Install:

Simple, as normal put the theme in the /themes folder. If you're using the slider then you put the 'nivo' folder in your root directory. You'll need to manually change image paths but you can do the 'replace all' command. I used direct links because I was to lazy to do a work around fix.

DISCLAIMER FOR TROLLS:

Yes, I'm new to styling, coding in general. There are still bugs, things that are not right. I put a lot of effort in to this though so I'd appreciate it if no one trolled it. Some part's are unfinished but I don't have the energy to finish some annoying bits.

Thanks,
Amphios

:)

Answers

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012

The live preview looks beautiful. Suits my forum which need colors.

Put up some screenshots for others to appreciate. And also submit it to the vanilla addon repository for others to download

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• brainolutionbrainolution ✭✭
    edited March 2012

Very nice effort. I particularly like the way the posts are organized by categories. How did you do that? Is there a plugin for that?

If I had to critique something, I would say that those greens are not going so well with your otherwise beautiful color scheme.

• As always, this theme looks amazing.

I don't have critique, but if you look at this page:

http://amphicraft.com/forum/vanilla/profile/116/MissFits

you'll see what I mumbled to myself when I saw the page.

• @brainolution Yeah, sorta rushed towatds the end. Still not done.

@underdog You joined?

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭

@amphios how about putting it on vanilla repository

• aery said:
    @amphios how about putting it on vanilla repository

I will when I'm not at work, which currently I am. :)

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff

Man, you minecraft guys rule. What does "survival server" mean?

• @Todd Thanks. :) The game is a survival game, but can be played as a 'build server'. We took back the true survival aspects like no other server.