HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Game] Guess the New Features of Next Version

aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in General Banter

So, I was browsing github and noticed that the new version of vanilla had new image sprite for dashboard.

I propose a game in which we have to guess the features based on the following images.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Best Answer

Answers

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭

@x00 @422 @Underdog be a sport friends.

I am guessing vanilla 2.0.9 will have Exporting option via which you can make manual backups.

@422 since you are back after such a long time, lets see if you can still figure this out.

PS: its for vanilla 2.1

• We have 3 gear icon, I think the gear with the plus is a setting for custom setting like custom profile field or custom registration field, custom topic field, v.v... or some like that :)

• 422422 Developer MVP

Lol im not qualified at guessing , just ask my wife.!

• hbfhbf wiki guy? MVP
    Answer ✓

looks like there could be some geo-tagging (green pointer) that would be cool... then i can stop developing my geo-tagging app and just wait for it.

• 422422 Developer MVP

wonder if the light switch , is a night / daytime feature lol.

http://tympanus.net/Tutorials/jQuerySceneryAnimation/

• Great feature! 422, It shouldn't be too hard ;) to add this feature to a Vanilla theme. It would be great to see the morning layout at 8am and the night one at 22pm...

• candymancandyman ✭✭
    edited March 2012

Double post, delete this.

BTW: why the forum is so slooooooow today?

• candyman said:
    Double post, delete this.

BTW: why the forum is so slooooooow today?

Yes sometime I can't access the forum and sometime I can but with a very slow speed

The blue icon can be for porting or for migration.

BTW, anyone has any idea when 2.1 will be released. I tried the one from Github and its truly fantastic. We now have the option to have modern, mixed or table type look for the homepage just like in penny arcade. Good job vanilla theme.

• jspautschjspautsch Themester ✭✭✭

aery said:
    We now have the option to have modern, mixed or table type look for the homepage just like in penny arcade. Good job vanilla theme.

Dammit, will have to redo all my themes.