Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Tag's "Next" not working properly

SevMCSevMC
edited March 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hello everyone.

The problem is that when I select a tag URL (example: http://makeitsound.org/megaphone/tagged/music) It shows the related posts with the tag normally, but when I click "next" It just shows the same posts, not the next page ones.

I've already tried changing the "/megaphone/" url to the "/discussions/" url and happens the same.

Any ideas? Thanks...

Tagged:

Answers

• lucluc ✭✭

It's working OK in here (vf.org) but the tagged URL is with discussions, not another name, maybe it's a fix in the upcoming 2.1, or that's the changes done to display megaphone instead of discussions that introduced a bug.

• SevMCSevMC
    edited March 2012

Thanks for the answer :)

I already tried removing the "megaphone" URL and still happening :(

• lucluc ✭✭

I read your first comment about that. I meant that having "megaphone" does not seem to be the default behavior, so it was a change (of the code) to have the URL displays that, and I meant that it might be that change causing the issue.

Your comment let me believe your were using this url just as an example, as a user, not an admin.

• Thanks for trying to help :), The only thing I modified was the htaccess so I just needed to remove 2 small lines of code. But still happening :(.

• I have a similar issue with search results. clicking "More" does not give any different results.

• ChanuxChanux Admin of Geek.lk ✭✭

i have same problem on http://www.geektheme.co.cc/ :(

• Unless there's a bug report it's still hanging somewhere. Make a bug report and report as clearly as possible (with examples!) which Tags version, which vanilla version, etc, etc.
    Report the bug report number in this thread.

There was an error rendering this rich post.