Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Solved] Button Bar Incompatible with Page Speed

aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Recently I have been experiencing some difficulties with button bar after enabling PageSpeed addon which joins all the css into one big file.

None of the images of button bar ( letter B, quote icon etc) appear however there is placeholder for them and they work normally.

I think its the bug related to absolute path of images in button bar CSS.

Any quick help will be appreciated.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Answers

• sarowlwpsarowlwp New
    edited April 2012

post picture not support

• Possibly the combining the css files puts them out of kilter, because the sequence does matter depending on what page you use. I think many people have abandoned the approach of combining the css. Maybe you could comment that "feature" out.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭

Problem resolved by manually editing button bar php file and adding required classes.

• Can you post a bug report and propose your fix in the bug report on GitHub?

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012

@UnderDog its not a bug. I was using latest version of button bar from the github and stable vanilla 2.0.18.4.

I hope it automatically works for v2.1 for which we are desperately waiting.