Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Change font size

edited April 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi there, I would hate to be a nuisance but could someone please help me change the font size and color for this plugin. Personally I love this plugin, just needs a little bit of a change that's all. Thanks in advanced. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• x00x00 MVP
    edited April 2012 Answer ✓

if you have as custom.css in you themes's design folder. you can style anything. I recommend Firebug for Firefox, or the built in inspect in google chrome, to work out which elements to style.

I try to keep styling in plug-in to a minimum the font size is inherited, and you can override through a custom.css.

grep is your friend.

Answers

• x00x00 MVP
    edited April 2012 Answer ✓

if you have as custom.css in you themes's design folder. you can style anything. I recommend Firebug for Firefox, or the built in inspect in google chrome, to work out which elements to style.

I try to keep styling in plug-in to a minimum the font size is inherited, and you can override through a custom.css.

grep is your friend.

• edited April 2012

Thanks for the reply :D
    If its not too much trouble could you also walk me through how to add items such as "Phone number" or "address". I've tried changing the YML file but its still pretty confusing for me. I tried what it said in this link http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/19681/how-to-add-another-detail-and-remove-birthday#Item_4 but it still doesnt make much sense to me. Sorry about all the questions

-Edit-

Scratch that, got it. Just forgot to add it to the database

• Where is the custom.css? I have firefox, and vil2. HOw do i get there to make the front changes?