Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

using vanilla as a bug tracker?

edited April 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Are there any plugins which would help use Vanilla for bug tracking, or feature requests?

Best Answers

• hbfhbf wiki guy? MVP
    Answer ✓

i've seen others with similar question, you can try doing some searches on some key words.

It's really a forum software, not a tracking tool, so anything you do will basically be square peg meets round hole.

• 422422 Developer MVP
    Answer ✓

Thanks for buying, i wasnt expecting a sale.

If you look at our stack forum, email me and i can send you the link. You can view our src code and see what plugins we use, thats quite a modified theme.

If you need help, email me. Link in my sig.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Answers

• hbfhbf wiki guy? MVP
    Answer ✓

i've seen others with similar question, you can try doing some searches on some key words.

It's really a forum software, not a tracking tool, so anything you do will basically be square peg meets round hole.

• thanks.

I saw how much the bug tracker sifterapp.com looks like Vanilla, and thought I'd ask.

• 422422 Developer MVP

Have a look on themeforest search for vanilla.

Theres a cool theme that you could use

• I'm guessing you were referring to Converse, which looked interesting.

However, the stackoverflow based theme you sell is exactly what I was looking for, as far as look & feel. Thanks for posting!

Are there some plugins you would recommend now that I've installed your theme?

• 422422 Developer MVP
    Answer ✓

Thanks for buying, i wasnt expecting a sale.

If you look at our stack forum, email me and i can send you the link. You can view our src code and see what plugins we use, thats quite a modified theme.

If you need help, email me. Link in my sig.