Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Subforums

edited May 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi.
I wanna have a category like 'Tips and Tricks' and then subforums in it like 'Pc n Net Tips' and 'Nimbuzz Tips and Tricks' and 'Facebook Tricks' as child category under 'Tips and tricks' Help needed instantly

Answers

• Options

anyone plz

• Options

First of all, you don't have to 'bump' your own thread within 14 (!) minutes after you posted your problem. Usually a thread (discussion) needs a couple of days to really get going.

Second. You can add as many categories as you like. The category you place under your 'Tips and Tricks' category will be your 'subforum'

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options

it sucks,. i changed my forum software

• Options

Thanks for the follow-up.

• Options

lol bye then.

grep is your friend.

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

Joshjat said:

Well, I agree that SOMETHING sucks...

• Options
    qwentyqwenty New
    edited May 2012

Joshjat said:

If you can't solve your simple problem, you won't be able to manage any forum.

Escaping will NOT be the solution!

• Options

I know. He's gone, let's move on. (double check if the page at VanillaWiki is available and then really move on).

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    edited May 2012

I wouldn't loose sleep over this guy, he has no attention span poor fellow. He is probably bored of the forum idea by now, anyway.

Besides entitlement posts are always binned 'instantly', except to make silly remarks :P

grep is your friend.