Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Documentation] BeforeDiscussionMeta in single category

castaldicastaldi New
edited May 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I have a question about the DiscussionPrefix plugin.

I have edited the plugin to change the prefix to a label like the 'closed' label. Works good, except for the single categories. The function "DiscussionsController_BeforeDiscussionMeta_Handler" doesn't seem to work there. Also the original function 'DiscussionsController_BeforeDiscussionTitle_Handler' that is used by the plugin doesn't work in the single categories. On the homepage and in the tag lists both functions do work.

I've tried anything but I can't find a solution for this. I hope someone can help me (and others) out with this.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited May 2012 Answer ✓
      public function CategoriesController_BeforeDiscussionMeta_Handler(&$Sender) {
           $this->DiscussionsController_BeforeDiscussionMeta_Handler($Sender);
        }

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Answers

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited May 2012 Answer ✓
      public function CategoriesController_BeforeDiscussionMeta_Handler(&$Sender) {
           $this->DiscussionsController_BeforeDiscussionMeta_Handler($Sender);
        }

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• You said TIA, but if it works for you, you might accept answer if you come back.

• That works like a charm! Thank you very much!!!