HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Can you make it easier to edit addon screenshot?

AdrianAdrian Wandering SpiritMontreal MVP
edited June 2012 in Feedback

I have some screenshots to edit, but I cannot. Are there plans to add this functionality?

Best Answers

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
    Answer ✓

@freeeeemind

If you looked at the title you would see this question refers to addon screenshots.

Once you upload a screenshot you can't edit or delete it, which is what @adriansonline is asking about.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2012 Answer ✓

Yes, it sure would be nice to have a delete feature for screenshots or to overwrite in the add-ons area.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Answers

• edited June 2012

question is "what for?" screenshots can be done on local computer... i dont get it why you need it online.

• AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP

Because if you load the wrong or ugly screenshot you cannot edit/ delete it yourself

• grep is your friend.

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
    Answer ✓

@freeeeemind

If you looked at the title you would see this question refers to addon screenshots.

Once you upload a screenshot you can't edit or delete it, which is what @adriansonline is asking about.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2012 Answer ✓

Yes, it sure would be nice to have a delete feature for screenshots or to overwrite in the add-ons area.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.