Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Username colour?

2»

Answers

• edited June 2012

RedTwentyFour

it can be done individual too, if you put them in groups, you can do it like this:

.role-administrator .Comment .Meta .Author a { color: #FFC125 !important; }  

.role-moderator .Comment .Meta .Author a { color: #0ecae9 !important; }  
     .role-member .Comment .Meta .Author a { color: #ffffff !important; }  
     .role-guest .Comment .Meta .Author a { color: #ffffff !important; }  
     .role-banned .Comment .Meta .Author a { color: #444444 !important; text-decoration: line-through !important; }  

>

Don't work...

?

• it DOES work if you put the classes in the page.

you could use roletitle plugin if you don't want to do it yourself

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• I don't want to represent roles! Can It be done without roletitle?

• acoda said:
    I don't want to represent roles! Can It be done without roletitle?

Open your own topic, explain in as much detail as you can what you want exactly and then let's see if you can make it work.
    what you did now was to hijack an old topic and that is frowned upon.
    So, own topic, good explanation of what you need and let's see if you can accomplish what you want.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• edited June 2012

UnderDog said:

Open your own topic, explain in as much detail as you can what you want exactly and then let's see if you can make it work.

A new topic: yes!
    But: Not for a same question!
    Continuing here is better because this is not a completely solved topic! It will prevent to repeat above offers like this:

whu606 said:

AfaIk the username takes its colour(s) from the hyperlink colour associated with the Datalist. You can change the colour using: .DataList .Author a{color:#FF0000;} in a custom css file.

If I open a new one, it will start with:

amphios said:
    Is it possible to change a usergroup colour?

Then @peregrine will say: "you could use roletitle plugin if you don't want to do it yourself"
    And I say again: "I don't want to represent roles! Can It be done without roletitle?"

• Start a new topic and explain exactly what you want to display and what you want to do and display a link to an image and circle the item you want to color.

and yes the original question was answered.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• ^^ What he says, this one is closed :-)

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.