Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Modify/delete screens attached to addons/plugins?

mattmatt ✭✭
edited June 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Is it possible to modify or delete screens attached to addons/plugins?

Best Answer

• UnderDogUnderDog MVP
    Answer ✓

matt said:
    How should I go about raising this as an enhancement request?

Can you post it on gitHub Please? Just mention it's regarding the Vanilla Addons site (application). Sorry I missed the point regarding editing / deleting a screenshot.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Answers

• ? clarify.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• mattmatt ✭✭
    edited June 2012

This is my latest plugin: http://vanillaforums.org/addon/progressbars-plugin

Earlier, I attached two screen grabs to show what it does.

Now, I want to change the screen grabs.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2012

Interesting plugin.

I see what you mean.

It's not possible by the user, It would be a nice addition to allow delete screenshot. Don't know if @underdog can do it - or if it is purely under the realm of the TTLM

until they do - you could put version # in screen shot.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• mattmatt ✭✭

I'll leave it how it is.

I hope this feature gets added.

• Aren't you supposed to edit your own addon? See screenshot. There should be a bar at the top of the page.
    I don't have permission to edit other ppl's addons, sorry.

• mattmatt ✭✭
    edited June 2012

"Edit Details" lets you change the text of the addon description, but not the screenshot.
    "Upload Screen" lets you add a screen, but you cannot edit or delete them at a later date. This is the issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2012

matt's correct.

• UnderDogUnderDog MVP
    Answer ✓

matt said:

Can you post it on gitHub Please? Just mention it's regarding the Vanilla Addons site (application). Sorry I missed the point regarding editing / deleting a screenshot.

• mattmatt ✭✭

Will do.

• 422422 Developer MVP

This has been requested on previous occasions too.