Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

i mistakenly download the existing facebook plugin but i can't code it . so give me any way to delet

vershaversha New
edited June 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

i mistakenly download the existing facebook plugin but i can't code it . so give me any way to delete the plugin.

Tagged:

Answers

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2012

never mind I see you added it to the add-ons page and want to remove it.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• It seems that messages like these don't get read by the people who have the ability to make the changes.

@underdog - do you know who would be responsible for fixing these things?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Only the top notch Vanilla guys can handle those things at the moment.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• So should they be mentioned of do you contact them, or should the individual contact them.

• either individual or send a PM to them. I'll step in when needed (to do the same actions as the individual would)

• thx. you're the "underdog".

• 422422 Developer MVP

"hes the dog......the underdoggggg the bounty hunterrrr"

• thax both @underdog and @ peregrine , for get me out of this.
    but tell me the steps for deleting that plugin.

• Just disable it in /settings/plugins. You don't need to download the Facebook plugin it is shipped with the core, that is the most up to date version.

grep is your friend.

• i want to delete at the site of vanila forum add-ons where i mistakenly uploaded.

• 422422 Developer MVP

Ffs.

You want to delete a plugin you UPLOADED.

http://vanillaforums.org/addon/facebook-plugin

@underdog can you help

• @underdog can help me delete the facebook as well as social Login (http://vanillaforums.org/addon/loginradius-plugin)

• x00x00 MVP
    edited June 2012

Ah I was getting confused with facebook connect, and that you said downloaded not uploaded.

It would be helpful next time if you could be more descriptive an provide a link, otherwise it is just wasting time.

grep is your friend.

• oh it my mistake , yes it is uploaded...

• @underdog can you help

Nope, sorry

Only the top notch Vanilla guys can handle those things at the moment.

• how can i contact them?

• 422422 Developer MVP

Im busy ......lol