Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Example Import File....who loves to share?

edited June 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hello!

Would you share an example import file with me? A sort of support forum out of the box..

Thank you!
Matt

Answers

• 422422 Developer MVP

Could you ever so slightly be more implicit in your request?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Which element needs further clarification?

• 422422 Developer MVP

Head...Desk...Bang

I give up. Lets see how many replies you get to your illustrious request. I'm out of this one !

• You probably give up on a lot of things in life. Thanks for reading anyways! :)

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2012

webdiner said:
    You probably give up on a lot of things in life. Thanks for reading anyways! :)

Your making friends fast, or are you trolling. If not, try again and try explaining in an essay of not less than a thousand words, with who, what, where, why, when and how.
    You're question was totally incomprehensible.

Extra points awarded if you present your detailed question in iambic pentameter.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• 422422 Developer MVP
    edited June 2012

Lol.

I only give up on people who type a handful of words, leaving the rest of the world to ascertain wtf they are jabbering about.

We reply because we LIKE to help, not ridicule. If you need help, do as i have and @peregrine has suggested and refine your question. Or big bad @underdog will close the thread and name a austrian voodoo doll after you.

• @webdiner see peregrine's request. The most likely example import file you need is in the documentation under the chapter 'The Ultimate Theme Guide for Designers'. People are requesting for more information for a reason. Try to be more clear in your opening post next time.