Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Zero Pixel PopUp on Pages

KunalKunal
edited June 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Sometimes my screen was getting unclickable. I had to reload the page to make the screen active again. Today, I found that one zero pixel semi transparent pop up was causing that. It is extremely small pop up with no content and only one small cross button. Why is this pop up appearing on my screen? How can I disable it?

Thanks in advance ;-)

Comments

• provide a link and an image with what you are talking about, or find the class or id with firebug.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Actually this happens one after you load a few pages. I'll send you the screenshot soon.

• Check this popup which makes the screen unclickable.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2012

Use your web developer tools or firebug. To identify what javascripts are loaded. when you see the popup. Also check to see if it comes from a certain person. check the body of the message in the database. And find out what the element is with your tools.

We can see what your problem is but if will be hard for anyone to help without a link to your page (unless they experienced the same problem and resolved it), and a list of your plugins that are enabled, your theme, and any mods you made to the site.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.