HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Best regards from ClipBucket

edited December 2011 in Feedback

Hello
i am Arslan Hassan from ClipBucket and i really really loved Vanilla forums script because of its smooth integration, i will officially launch Vanilla forums and ClipBucket integration in few days, i am working on it right now.

Thanks for giving us such a wonderful script.

Regards
Arslan Hassan
ClipBucket

Tagged:

Answers

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff

Thanks for the thank! Feels great to hear stuff like this I must say.

• edited December 2011

ok its done :) i am running this on tune.pk
    will release it in few days...again, great stuff guys!!

• Vanilla is a great forum but really upset me people like this Arslan . What you go to release? what you go ot bridge? Please not come to real open source projects like is vanilla forum to Spam . That is a great software release open source with not liars. And if you go to make a integration your software need to be totally open source like is Vanilla and not liars liek at the moment about license and payments for remove your name of every corner of the software. We go to make a fork of that Click... with Vanilla and many other add-ons all open source

• fh111fh111 Vanilla Padawan ✭✭

@mkultra

just curious .. how did you find this 7 month old discussion? and what made you think it is a good idea to bump this discussion with a questionable and useless comment?

(i marked your comment as spam)

• 422422 Developer MVP

I marked your comment as like @fh111 , thank god i am not the only cynical one :)

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2012

422 said:
    I marked your comment as like @fh111 , thank god i am not the only cynical one :)

I was like #1 if all be told.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• 422422 Developer MVP

@peregrine PROVE IT ! lolol

• 422422 Developer MVP

Wtf?

• SheilaSheila ✭✭

^ I think it's about removing the copyright and if that is nice or not towards the software makers.

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff

aralking said:
    some one remove my comment Not funny

:Rim shot: