Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Question

sabosabo New
edited July 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Excellent theme, now began to use on your forum future40.ru. there are a couple of questions
1) how and where to change the color of the menu item?
2) I want to leave meters of new messages as they can move like that?

1.png 82.7K

Comments

• 422422 Developer MVP

In custom.css change the following.

.VotesBox { border-bottom-left-radius: 20px; border-top-left-radius: 20px; margin-left: 4px; } .AnswersBox { background-attachment: scroll; background-clip: border-box; background-color: #CCCCCC; background-image: none; background-origin: padding-box; background-position: 0 0; background-repeat: repeat; background-size: auto auto; border-bottom-right-radius: 20px; border-top-right-radius: 20px; box-shadow: 1px 1px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4) inset; margin-right: 4px; } .ViewsBox { background-attachment: scroll; background-clip: border-box; background-color: #CCCCCC; background-image: none; background-origin: padding-box; background-position: 0 0; background-repeat: repeat; background-size: auto auto; } .FollowsBox { background-attachment: scroll; background-clip: border-box; background-color: #CCCCCC; background-image: none; background-origin: padding-box; background-position: 0 0; background-repeat: repeat; background-size: auto auto; } .HasAnswersBox { background-attachment: scroll; background-clip: border-box; background-color: #CCCCCC; background-image: none; background-origin: padding-box; background-position: 0 0; background-repeat: repeat; background-size: auto auto; } .StatBox { background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.3); } .StatBox { box-shadow: 1px 1px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4) inset; color: #444444; } .StatBox a { color: #444444; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0 #FFFFFF; } .StatBox span { margin-top: 3px; } .StatBox a:hover { color: #000000; }

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• sabosabo New
    edited July 2012

After changing the problem persists. I beg you to put the file custom.css as corrected. Thank you in advance for your help.

• 422422 Developer MVP

Because the above "is" the code. You need to change the code above, i have no idea what you want to achieve.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• ok. Thanks

• The same problem
    HELP

• @Silvestr92 said:
    The same problem
    HELP

I think 422 said it best. @Silvestr92

@422 said:
    Because the above "is" the code. You need to change the code above, i have no idea what you want to achieve.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• okay(((((

• I NEW PLAYER!! I'm not good ((( бля

• do this

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/164415/#Comment_164415

and then delete the .ini files in /cache

the changes should take effect.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• @peregrine said:
    do this

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/164415/#Comment_164415

and then delete the .ini files in /cache

the changes should take effect.

Sorry, no good(((

• i cry !! help professionals

• Ask your question in your native language and explain your problem. Perhaps someone can help you then.

• Russian developers do not have

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2012

I repeat:

@peregrine said:
    Ask your question in your native language and explain your problem. Perhaps someone can help you then.

otherwise contact 422 for paid support.