Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Conflicts with Facebook and Regular registration

edited July 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

plug-in but I had to disable because whenever a new person would register they would get the “Bonk page” at first I check the mail settings as this was the first error, then Facebook, all of this to no avail. Eventually I got to the correct error Field “TransCount” doesn’t have default value insert GDN_KarmaBankBalance (UserID, Balance) values (:UserID, :Balance) line 280 of \libary\database\class.database.php . I disable this plug-in and no more issue. Please tell me know to fix (I assume set value = “1” or w/e, nut what value and where?)

Comments

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    edited July 2012

You might have mysql on strict mode, or stricter version MySQL, it might be that warning are set high. It should automatically put the default value 0 with integer, when not null otherwise.

The default value should be 0, so it can increment from that. I will put it in next release but it is so small a change it is worth releasing on it own.

grep is your friend.

• Options

ALTER TABLE GDN_KarmaBankTransTally ALTER COLUMN LastTally SET DEFAULT 0;

grep is your friend.

• Options

I did that and 0.00 as it is a decimal and i even did 1.00 all have the same result and error.

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    edited July 2012

try to change Null to yes.

grep is your friend.

• Options

No go. I even tried to change "as defined" to none.

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    edited July 2012

sorry wrong column

ALTER TABLE GDN_KarmaBankTransTally ALTER COLUMN TransCount SET DEFAULT 0;

grep is your friend.

• Options

I do not see that column, should I create a new one?

• Options

Sorry its early lol the table is KarmaBankBalance

ALTER TABLE GDN_KarmaBankBalance ALTER COLUMN TransCount SET DEFAULT 0;

grep is your friend.

• Options

This looks right, but it still part of the error. in My config I set it to 1 (so it shouldnt be 0, only database has 0 like you said to do).

• Options

set what to 1? the balance is something else.

grep is your friend.

• Options

Awesome job thanks mate! Both of them work without a any issues. I appreciate all your work.

• Options

oh I see you point, the trans count is actually an offset. like offset, limit so the first values should be 0

grep is your friend.

• Options

well for pagination to work correctly TransCount default need to be 0. It was perhaps an ill conceived name but there you go.

grep is your friend.

• Options