Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Another Plugin written by Versha but odd author credentials unless versha works for login radius.

peregrineperegrine MVP
edited July 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

@versha - will the email below go to you? Any reason why you are using two screennames at this site? just seems weird.

$PluginInfo['SocialLogin'] = array(
                                        'Name' => 'Social Login',
                                        'Description' => 'This plugin integrates Vanilla with SocialLogin. <b>You must register your application with SocialLogin for this plugin to work.</b>',
                                        'Version' => '1.0.0',
                                        'RequiredApplications' => array('Vanilla' => '2.0.14a'),
                                        'RequiredTheme' => FALSE,
                                        'RequiredPlugins' => FALSE,
                                        'MobileFriendly' => TRUE,
                                        'SettingsUrl' => '/dashboard/settings/SocialLogin',
                                        'SettingsPermission' => 'Garden.Settings.Manage',
                                        'HasLocale' => TRUE,
                                        'RegisterPermissions' => FALSE,
                                        'Author' => "LoginRadius Team",
                                        'AuthorEmail' => 'developers@loginradius.com',
                                        'AuthorUrl' => 'http://www.LoginRadius.com'
                                        );

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Comments

• its not like that , all developer team help to creating that one.

• 422422 Developer MVP

Versha are you loginradius.com because i have serious reservations that that is your site

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• No.

• I works for loginradius

• 422422 Developer MVP

As what?

• I'm the part of LoginRadius Team. We'll upload this Addon soon with our loginradius developer account.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2012

great another duplicate coming soon...

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Guys, don't worry about duplicate plugins, I'll request edit permissions for the addons site (either before or after Vanilla 2.1 gets released) and I'll unravvle the duplicates, ok :-)