Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

It doesn't work in my Firefox.

edited July 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

It doesn't work in my Firefox, i don't know someone else.
Hope anyone give me a answer (:

Comments

• You might get a solution - if you provided details. And you might not get a solution if you don't. :).

If not ask @mysticScoobie to read your mind.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrine said:
    You might get a solution - if you provided details. And you might not get a solution if you don't. :).

If not ask @mysticScoobie to read your mind.

I install it in my site, and when i refresh page in firefox (14.0.1) i can not see any icon inside of a article, but when i used safari browser, it works well. Thx for help

• Have you got a link to your page. Could be malformed tags or something else.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrine said:
    Have you got a link to your page. Could be malformed tags or something else.

see the pic

2.png 542.8K
  • 422422 Developer MVP

More importantly, how did you get your own version of firefox .. That is sooo kool , i want one ! Try clearing cache in ff

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• 422 said:
    More importantly, how did you get your own version of firefox .. That is sooo kool , i want one ! Try clearing cache in ff

Sorry, i don't understand what do you mean "your own version of firefox".
    I cleaned still not work~~

• 422 said:

i am using firefox 14.0.1 Mac version, maybe that's why different.

• take a look at the page source and see if you can find if the element is there but just doesn't display or use firebug to see if you get any errors in the console.

• peregrine said:
    take a look at the page source and see if you can find if the element is there but just doesn't display or use firebug to see if you get any errors in the console.

Haha~ firebug, this is a good idea.

Thanks for you gus help me.

• I never thought firebug as funny but to each his own.

• peregrine said:
    I never thought firebug as funny but to each his own.

This is Chinese VS American's different.
    I am laugh at i forget i can use firebug.

• got ya. hen hao

• peregrine said:
    got ya. hen hao

...囧

• Not sure if you solved this or not, but I figured out what was doing it on mine. Are you using HTTPS Everywhere? If so go to HTTPS Everywhere settings and disable the rule for ShareThis. Voila, share buttons are back.