Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Please help: Never ending loop in the 'asset Panel'

user38911user38911 New
edited July 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi guys

I start my forum using the vanilla forums
I came up with an issue where my site stuck in a never ending loop inside the {asset name="Panel"} where it loads the same forum inside itself on the left side

Please take a look here
http://www.mobizmarket.com/forum/

Is there any i can find the file which contain the 'asset Panel' where can i look into the issue that cause this never ending loop

Much Appreciate your help

Comments

• First step is go to the default theme and see if the problem still occurs.
    - if the problem goes away - it is probably in your theme's defaultmaster.tpl or php.

then disable your plugins one by one until the problem goes away.
    if the problem went away when you disable a certain plugin then that is the problem.

you can change all things in your config.php - changing themes and setting plugin to False, if you can't access your dashboard.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• It seems there is some conflict with the
    $Configuration['EnabledPlugins']['WhosOnline'] = TRUE;

WhosOnline plugin
    Whereas i used it for several days without any problem and suddenly it cause never ending loop today.
    Could any one guessing why it happens?

Really appreciate

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2012

whosonline constantly refreshes itself and somehow it is seems to be retrieving your discussion data into the panel (at least thats what you describe). If it continues, try a different theme - could be the theme you are using interacts with the plugin or possibly another plugin you are using doesn't play well with whosonline.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.