Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

vanilla default theme the top of the page will always be a gap, the background is also

dongchaodongchao New
edited July 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Does anyone know if this is the reason?How to solve this problem.

Best Answer

• KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

Use a debug tool like Firebug, Chrome and Safari Developer tools or the likes to inspect your site and search for any extra margin or padding rules, that might create the gap. It might also be some extra HTML that's being inserted into your page; the reasons can be many. This is why noone of us can give you a precise answer as we cannot debug your site using images.

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

Answers

• 422422 Developer MVP

Again can you be more specific.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• dongchaodongchao New
    edited July 2012
  • 422422 Developer MVP

dongchao said:

422 said:
    Again can you be more specific.

Just like this.

Please dont quote me and then change what i said !

• As shown above, this problem is how to solve it, no one knows?

• 422422 Developer MVP

Mate your IMAGES are not showing up !!!!! so you are correct NO one Knows !

• Oh, to see it? Just like this!How to deal with this problem.

• KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

Use a debug tool like Firebug, Chrome and Safari Developer tools or the likes to inspect your site and search for any extra margin or padding rules, that might create the gap. It might also be some extra HTML that's being inserted into your page; the reasons can be many. This is why noone of us can give you a precise answer as we cannot debug your site using images.

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• UnderDogUnderDog MVP
    edited July 2012

422 said:
    Mate your IMAGES are not showing up !!!!! so you are correct NO one Knows !

I edited that first post a bit to just show the Urls of his images. They were there, they just didn't show correctly.

• I don't believe he meant to misquote you, 422, markdown takes a while to get used to.

grep is your friend.

• 422422 Developer MVP

Tell me about it, but hes accepted kaspers answer so must be sorted now.