Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Extra page on 'button bar' and how to use 'karma'?*

adsadadsad New
edited July 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hello

My English Not Very Good

Hello, Just Two Questions

How to create a new page and to appear on the button bar

Top of role, the more karma more role, role up, as I can do this?
(Depending on role Upload karma)

thanks

Comments

• Use karma with a plugin : http://vanillaforums.org/addon/karmabank-plugin

The button bar can not get extra 'pages', but if you explain more what you want I think I might be able to help you in the right direction.

It's the button bar on your website (layout), isn't it?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Yes, Put a button next to inbox, but as another thing I can put a block on the main page

If I'm using KarmaBank, but as I can do this operation, De ranges by karma, thanks, post comments Published and for up Roles

• adsad please post in your own language I will try to use google translate.

grep is your friend.

• I'll mention @422 for your button next to the InBox that's something you can do with your layout. Which theme are you using?

I'll mention @x00 for the question about the KarmaBank.

• adsadadsad New
    edited July 2012

Estoy utilizando el tema por defecto,

I want something like this:

http://static-cl1.vanilladev.com/www.vanillaforums.org/uploads/addons/screens/aoZIZTDMGB0XUN.png

Thanks

• Hola x00 , Primero tengo un problema con el Plugin Marketplace, yo veo la tienda como Administardor, Pero un usuario normal no ve la tienda, Lo otro es que Quiero hacer un salon de la fama, por lo cual Tengo que hacer un calculo entre los debates hechos , las gracias recividas , los comentarios hechos Dependiendo de eso Alcanzar puntos para conseguir un de rol, Algo mas arreglo las notificaciones pues no me muestra nada

English

X00 Hi, First I have a problem with the Plugin Marketplace, I see the store as Administardor, but a normal user does not see the store, the other thing is that I want to make a hall of fame, so I have to do a calculation between the discussions made​​, thanks recividas, comments made Depending on that point Reaching for a role, something more under the notifications because I do not show anything

• 422422 Developer MVP

I dont understand, sorry.

• Ooowf, let's see if I can make some sense of what he wants

When you log in as a user with less permissions (so a normal user) then he cannot see the 'Karma Marketplace'. Permission problems?

Also adsad wants to make a 'hall of fame', I think he wants to show the users that have the most karma, ordered descending. So '422' first, then 'peregrine', then 'x00', etc, etc. I don't know what he wants with that calculation. If I translate it it's "I want to make a calculation between discussions created, 'received thanks', comments created" (and I don't know what else you can get karma for). Hope it helps...

• To make Marketplace viewable go to

http://localhost/test/forumtest/dashboard/role

click 'Edit' on one of the roles

Under Plugins row MarketPlace column UseStore check the box.

Repeat for each Role.

The other stuff is extra functionality which needs to be sponsored.

grep is your friend.

• thanks x00, if that's what I want underdog, about the hall of fame, the button is that I want to make a contact page but not a discussion but as a button gives the user click and leads to a page vanillacms try but did not work, Thanks

• Ok, that last comment takes me a while to figure out, so I need some extra time...

• Ok, Thanks, Plz Helpme

• maybe others can help you if you post a link to your site and an image of your site showing what you want to do as far as button.

also @x00 offered to do the "hall of fame thing I believe" if you can sponsor (pay) for it

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.