Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Changing/Editing the Profile page

YohnYohn New
edited April 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hey guys,
I've been messing around with the forums for awhile now, and I was wondering if theres a way to change the profile page, or add stuff to it. I looked in the themes for a way to totally edit that page but cant find the theme page for it..

I'm wanting to take the activity tab out, and adding some new ones, and also adding links on the side under the "Edit Preferences" link to allow the user to do more things.. If i can find a way to edit the profile tabs, and the panel (the links and about section) that would be awesome, or maybe to add a new panel box to the side.. but I'd still like to be able to change the tabs on the profile to..

Thanks for the help

Best Answer

Answers

• Options

ok, I figured out how to add links under the edit preferences panel with the Whos Online plugin.. I'm still trying to figure out how to edit/chang the tabs that are within the users profile -- ' Notifications
    Activity
    Discussions
    Comments'

• Options

bump

• Options
    YohnYohn New
    Answer ✓

vanillaforums.org/discussion/20508
    ^^ that might be able to help ya out

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited August 2012

sometimes a bump requires a question!!!!!

edit your config.php

$Configuration['Garden']['ProfileTabOrder'] = array('Comments','Activity', 'Discussions', 'Notifications');

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.