HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

test with Markdown heading interaction first column vs 2nd column and then edit.

peregrineperegrine MVP
edited August 2012 in General Banter

#Heading

and a test

##tag

###solution

#tag #solution #instrument

test #implement #implement2

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Comments

• Heading

and a test

tag

solution

tag #solution #instrument

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Heading

and a test

tag

solution

• start #in second column

#Heading

and a test

##tag

###solution

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited August 2012

start #in second column, then select edit - don't change anything but save it.

#Heading

and a test

##tag

###solution

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited August 2012

start #in first column, then select edit - don't change anything but save it.

Heading

and a test

tag

solution

• start #in first column, then no edit

Heading

and a test

tag

solution

• start #in first column with C selected

#Heading

and a test

##tag

###solution