Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

not able to get it to work

edited August 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi,

I'm not able to get the plugin to work. I used the Premium Accounts plugin before.

I am able to install the marketplace but when installing this plugin nothing happens when I click on the 'enable' button.

Is there anything I need to do in an paticuar order??

Comments

• I now can't get either one of them to work. Are there any tables in the database I need to delete?

• Marketplace first. If it doesn't enable scroll to the top of the page to see if there is any error.

Vanilla Version?

Also ensure that you can enable others, sometimes the config.php permission change an it can't be written to.

grep is your friend.

• Version 2.0.18.4
    Seems like I can enable other plugins but not disable them. Disabling them manuall in the conf.php works.

However now I am not able to enable the MarketPlace plugin. It worked the first time. Not sure what is going on.

Are there any settings you can give me to manually add to the conf.php so both plugins work?

Thanks for the help BTW

• any other "Purchase..." pluigns enabled?

Marketplace requires KarmaBank so that need to be enabled first.

There some plugin issues. I would disable your other plugin manually then try.

grep is your friend.

• KarmaBank is enabled. I'll try again by disabling the other plugins.

• I got it to work. Seems like enabling only works when ONLY disabled plugins are selected (tab) and disablin only when ONLY enabled plugins are selected.

THX a lot

• Something weird is going on there.

You can see in firebug if a request has failed under Net

grep is your friend.

• thanks I'll check that out. that is weired indeed. I'll test the plugins tomorrow and will check firebug if there are any failed requests.

• Tried it again today and everything worked fine. I removed the PurchaseAccounts Plugin before uploading the other two

• One thing thats not working for me or I just don't understand completely is how to I get my people to spend only karma bucks? The only option is Paypal. If I turn off Paypal it won't show anything as far as a call to action. No Buy now