HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Attention Translators! You Can Now Help Translate Vanilla Online

124»

Comments

• Options

Registered & requested Lithuanian language

• Options

Ho @Todd some italian words already translated need a revision but I'm not able to edit. May u suggest how to?

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff

@Olivaw, you should be able to edit the translations in transifex no matter what. You are the coordinater of the team. What are you seeing?

• Options

Core is translated to Lithuanian!

Can anybody update this http://vanillaforums.org/addon/vf_lt_lt-locale ?

And here is a discussion in lithuania about this translation: http://www.lietuviai.fi/forumas/index.php?p=/discussion/1/forumo-vertimas#Item_12

• Options

@Todd, something go wrong in editing mode. Uhm... I'll try after a good cup of espresso :-)

• Options

Hello, im sorry for "bump" this thread but i start to translated to Spanish locale (From spain, not latin American). I add to transifex soon, when my free time are more good.

@Todd no problem for this? I dont know if this is alive now.

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    via Email
    Hey I just approved you on transifex.
  • Options

thanks @todd ! i try to help in my free time :=)

• Options

Hello @todd ! Found some "discrepancies" in the translation file on Transifex and in forum code freshly checked out of GIT. Any thoughts how the "base" translation is updated after the GIT changes? Thanks

• Options

Added in Transiflex. Spanish and Catalan. Native tongues.

• Options

Hi, I'm italian and have submit request for italian team. ;-)

• Options

Hi @Todd, Could you help approve my request to Thai team? :)

• Options
    freelancingcarefreelancingcare Dhaka, Bangladesh
    edited September 2014

Hello Todd bro,

I already started Bangla Translation vf_bd myself. How may i send it to you? I already registered transifex as same username.

Plz accept my request there